Quite, energy efficient and powerful, the Nautilus 2700 & 2700UVC Canister Filters feature easy to use technology with a Quick Release Tap System to ensure fast, easy and mess free maintenance. The built in primer in the Nautilus 2700 primes the filter literally at the push of a button, whilst the 2700UVC includes an ultra violet steriliser to ensure that free floating algae and harmful micro-organisms are eliminated. The modular design enables additional filtration media to be added so that you can customise your filter to suit your requirements. Biological and mechanical filter media are included in both models.
Suitable for: Cold water, Tropical & Marine Aquarium
• Maintenance is a breeze with the Quick Release Tap System! Simply push the lever down to disconnect the taps and you are ready to start your maintenance without any mess or spillages.
• Priming the filter is simple - just push the primer button a couple of times and the filter will prime itself (Nautilus 2700 only).
• Ultra violet steriliser ensures that free floating algae and harmful micro-organisms are eliminated (Nautilus 2700UVC only).
• Sophisticated biological and mechanical filtration system - a selection of wool, sponges, bio balls and filter media is included, giving you the perfect set up straight away!
• Modular design allows for a variety of media.
• Superior motor design provides silent and energy efficient operation.
|32 x 49 x 32cm
|Max. Aquarium Volume
|Max. Flow Rate
|Max. Head Height