Pond One ClearTec Ultra Violet Clarifier 5 Watts (UV-C 5W)
Having trouble seeing the fish in your pond because its all green?
ClearTec ultra violet clarifiers are used in ponds to eliminate water born floating algae which will turn the pond water green and starve it of oxygen. Algae as well as plants compete with the fish for the oxygen available within the pond at night. This oxygen is only produced during the 'daytime' cycle of the photosynthesis. Reducing the algae within the pond allows the fish to breathe easier minimising stress and the risk of disease.
- Ultra violet clarifier destroys green algae
- Robust construction for long life
- Remote ballast with 10m cable for ease of installation
- Multiple hose connections
- Can be mounted on a wall or on the filter box
- Outlet can be rotated to adjust to local set up requirements
Ultra Violet Clarifier Specifications
- Pond One ClearTec UV clarifier 5 Watts
- Length: 35.5cm
- Diameter: 8.1cm
- Max Pond Size: 2000L
- Wattage: 5W
- Voltage 220-240V
- Fitting Sizes: 13mm-32mm
- Cable Length: 10m
- Max Flow Rate: 1000L/H
What is included?
- Pond One ClearTec UV-C 5W
- 1 x China (Creator) UV Lamp PL 5 Watt
- Remote ballast with 10m cable
- Australian Plug 220-240V
- 2 x Mounting brackets
- Instruction Manual
Pond One Order Number - 93090
Although the UV Lamp will last over 12 months, the effectiveness of the lamp declines over time. That's why we recommend replacing the UV Lamp tube every 12 months, or per manufacturer's recommendation in order to get the best results from your UV-C, So your pond or water feature can look its best all year round.
Replacement Lamps can be purchased separately. Order codes are listed below for future reference:
- 58059 - UV Lamp PL-S 5 Watt Phillips
- 53050 - UV Lamp PL 5 Watt China (Creator)