Please contact store for availability as this item is not available all year round
The Crimson Tide at a young age is silver in the body with black bars (not usually perfect baring) as they mature the Males develop a red colored "belly" and yellow throughout the body whereas the females show no red coloration at all but instead gets a slight golden sheen over her body and will maintain her black bars . This species is best kept in small groups.
Fish Specifications :
- Species - Astatotilapia Latifasciata
- Common Name - Crimson Tide (although this is incorrect)
- Mature Adult Size - 5"
- Origin - Lake Victorian
- PH Range - 7.2 -8.0
- Premature Range 24Â°c - 28Â°c
- Water Type - Hard Alkaline
- Breed Type - Mouth brooder
- Size - 6cm
- Sex - Un-sexed